Dancingdandelions for an ONLINE JOB..

dancingdandelions for ONLINEJOB
what homebased jobs???

1. online tutor
2. writer
3. data entry
4. anything online!

I am 21 years old and is a licensed nurse. However, I am also an aspiring teacher and has an experience with being a tutor of students from different schools from kinder to highschool of all subjects and has been a favorite of many tuty. wonder why??

coz I am friendly, approachable, hardworking and of course knowledgeable. I can be your tutor or counselor if youd wish! and I have my own strategy of teaching students to better their learning and memory which I developed from my educational background and tutorial experiences!

if you are:

* primary
* intermediate
* secondary
* tertiary
* toddler
* special child/mentally challenged but able to understand and use the computer

ENROLL WITH ME!

SUBJECTS:
1. Conversational English
2. Writing
3. Science
4. Biology
5.Arts
6. History
7. Theology
8. Learning to read and count for kids
9. Reading Comprehension for kids
10. Health/Nursing Subjects
11. and OTHERS!!

lessons well be in a fun and easy way then you'll appreciate that everything will be easy to remember!

SO! what are u waiting for? Be on my list of schedule! and i'll help you ace your studies!enroll now!! who said that studying is boring? with teacher Cristine, studying will be a fun, enjoyable and will be more interesting than ever!

Fees:

for conversational english: 10minutes-------------$2.00

20 minutes------------$ 4.00

30 minutes------------$ 5.00

40 minutes------------$ 6.00

50 minutes------------$ 7.00

60minutes ------------$ 8.00



for other subjects: 60minutes/1hr--------$20.00 per hour

*inclusive of reviews, quizzes/drills, homework answering etc.



**for special children/mentally challenged the above rates doesnt apply. Rates for them are subjected according to their capabilities and behavior** I am also an experienced special child tutor


join me at:

skype: dancingdandelions

yahoo messenger: cristysantome@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diet-Friendly Foods

3 easy steps to have FLAT ABS

my BESTFRIEND