FAKEr

I smile at you,
I laugh with you,
I mingle and I talk with everyone at work,
I wake up each day for work,
I cook, and do my laundry,
I clean my room, and get ready for work,
why am I doing these?when I dont want to go on anymore.
I'm faking everything,
I learned how to pretend,
pretend that I'm happy,
Pretend to mingle,
but deep inside, I just wanna be alone,
I can never be happy anymore,
I even forgot how to feel it,
Im forced to go on, forced to live this life,
everyday becomes a challenge,
how do you handle life when you dont want to continue living it??
the future won't make any difference,
whatever may come can't change anything,
I can't have what I love anymore,
My happiness are now in heaven, and its the only thing that I want...
I want to get there...Its the only way that I could be happy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diet-Friendly Foods

3 easy steps to have FLAT ABS

my BESTFRIEND