The best product (so far) for Oily face


SEAWEED SKIN CARE PRODUCT BY BODY SHOP

I browsed online for the best product for OILY SKIN and  I found these! 
My reason for buying these is the 
MATTIFYING CREAM!!!

Good timing because all the BOdySHop store in davao is having there SALE.

actual price: 1,450php
i bought this for only 985php.

My history: I really have a very very oily skin. My cheeks, my Tzone, my forehead though my legs and arms are very dry....

                                                                                    I tried this and voila!!!!



My skin is not oily anymore, my make-up could last till night, from work to party.

these MATTIFYING CREAM really did the job.

now, im using these SEAWEED SKINCARE FOR OILY SKIN/COMBINATION.

and I'm very happy I found it!!!! for how many years i've been trying to fight oiliness and have used and tried almost all products...





``also check for my upcoming blog about oily skin..., (perfecting to fight it. lol

~we deserve to be beautiful..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diet-Friendly Foods

3 easy steps to have FLAT ABS

my BESTFRIEND